Join Our Team
Valleygate Dental Surgery Centers has a team of dedicated professionals that work with our outside providers on a daily basis to run the only dental-surgery ambulatory centers in North Carolina. Our opportunity is unique and rewarding with excellent pay and benefits, as well as an amazing team and work environment. Best of all, NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS are required, giving you the work/life balance you deserve.
We are hiring for the following positions in our centers:
Quality Assurance/Compliance Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Director of Risk and Special Projects, assumes responsibility for support of the development and maintenance of all elements of the VDSC compliance program and assist with the promotion of a compliance culture for the organization.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Analyze data and prepare quality and benchmarking studies
- Identify facility improvement opportunities through completion of monthly audits/reports to include incident reports, predictive compliance issues, infection surveillance, peer reviews and patient satisfaction surveys
- Support the planning and design of data and relevant audits by utilizing established programs and procedures to identify procedural or data inconsistencies
- Provide assistance with credentialing and re-credentialing of facility users and other special projects as assigned
- Research and provide regular updates to ensure compliance of AAAHC accreditation and CMS regulatory standards
- Maintain organization of records and files for surgery centers
- Review and maintain facility policies and procedures
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with all staff, providers, and guests
- Degree in Healthcare Management Preferred or the equivalent combination of experience and/or education with high expectation for excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of PC for reports and ability to work in MS Office required. Experience and expertise with Excel preferred.
- Strong analytical ability to gather and interpret data, to identify discrepancies, problems, or issues, to obtain advice when precedents are unclear or unavailable and to determine methods for ensuring compliance with functional/organizational/service policies and procedures.
- Willingness for in-depth understanding of accreditation, regulatory standards, and company policies
- Sharp attention to detail
Some of our amazing benefits may include:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday through Friday work week
Registered Nurse-PRN positions available. No nights, No weekends!
Now hiring a registered nurse with PACU experience for our dental only ambulatory center. Ambulatory and pediatric experience is a plus. We have openings for a PRN position. Must have valid NC registered nurse license. If you are interested in being part of our growing team please apply today!
- Verifies the patient’s identity and surgical procedure.
- Implements the plan of care by: Protecting the patient from injury by performing an individualized risk assessment; Communicating the patient’s current status to the appropriate parties throughout the continuum of care
- assess, instruct, & prepare patients prior to surgery
- Reviews health history, allergies and obtains any pertinent information prior to procedure.
- Reviews consent forms with patient and answers patient’s questions relating to surgical procedure. Notify the operating physician for specific questions reserved for the surgeon.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Reviews Post-operative instructions with patient. Actively involves the patient or designated support person in decisions affecting his or her post-operative plan of care
- Communicating with patient after procedure to check on status of recovery and answer any questions patient or caregiver may have regarding recovery.
- communicates any problems to the appropriate person.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with pediatric patients
- Valid NC nursing license
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
To apply, fill out the quick and easy form by clicking below.