In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. While Valleygate Dental Surgery Center accepts and files all insurances, listed below are the medical insurance networks in which we currently participate:
Here are a few of the Medical insurance plans we work with:
- North Carolina Medicaid
- South Carolina Medicaid (Fayetteville, Charlotte locations)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Humana Tricare
- Certified Out of Network Provider
- In the event little or no insurance benefits are available for the necessary treatment, Valleygate has several financing options available. Please see the financial information section of the website for more details.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check, Credit Card, Care Credit: Always accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. If you are a NC medicaid patient, your costs are covered in full.
Valleygate Surgery Center is responsible for charges incurred for facility fees and anesthesia costs. You will be billed separately by your dental provider.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!