Valleygate Dental Surgery Centers Proudly Provides:
- Treatment for pediatric patients and special needs adults who need complex surgical procedures that involve general anesthesia
- Treatment for children whose age and/or behavior require treatment under general anesthesia to provide for the safest environment
- Adults who have complex procedures that involve general anesthesia
- Adults with special behavioral issues that require sedation and the support of a surgical center
- An anesthesiologist or CRNA present during every sedation procedure
The Pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, and other credentialed providers utilizing our facilities have been residency trained to perform dental procedures within an Operating Room setting under general anesthesia. Our staff is specialty trained in assisting with dental surgery within our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery setting.
Why General Sedation?
This facility provides for dental procedures to be performed in a hospital-like setting, while the patient is under general anesthesia.
Our surgical center is built to provide the highest level of care to our patients. Our anesthesiologists are state and board certified, and provide high quality anesthesia care. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists are present in the room at all times while patients are in surgery.
General sedation helps ensure that children get needed dental services accomplished comfortably, completely, and safely. If dental work needs to be done and your child has difficulty being in a dental chair, treatment in an OR setting may be a great alternative. General anesthesia is also a great option for those who are physically and/or mentally handicapped.